Monday, May 26, 2008

Okay...this is the first day of the school holidays and i'm starting to get bored already. I guess my friends aren't! Some of them went for holidays and some got shopping to do while i stay at home...doing nothing. Oh well...i wanna make some pineapple tart!! It's just too boring to sit around...

I dreamt that an uncle of mine gave me $800 to spend on clothes, bags, shoes and accesories only because of some dunno what reason. I would be sooooo fun to get 800 bucks and but clothes and stuff! Hmmm....if it ain't a dream, my list would probably be like this:
  1. a pair of Converse....hahaha
  2. The pencil box....
  3. baju larh...
  4. pants...many pants....
  5. skirts....=)
  6. earrings!!!
  7. bangles...duh! it's a must...
  8. pumps....yeah bebeh!!!
  9. new Nike woo hoo!!
  10. bags...bags... and bags....
  11. watch!! that new odm !

Any the list goes on...com'mon...it's $800!! I can buy lots of stuff with that money....of course, it won't happen..it's a dream. plank plank plank

Alright...go makan goreng pisang...hehehe...kung fried =)

No comments: