Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh no! This big sotong! I actually forgotten to take my pendrive back from the teacher!!! How dumb of me! Oh well, i hope Marie will help me take it, or pray that the teacher will not lose it, or go and open my files! So embarissing! sigh.

We made "blueprints" for our blouses during ERT today. The sample that teacher showed us sucked! It's like, even girls from the 40's don't wear that! It's tooooooo yucky!!! Oh well, teacher said that awe can decorate it with whatever we want. Let's get lots of buttons and laces and add some beads or something to make it a better cloth for people to wear! The sample is just too yucky!!! Sorryy...

About clothes, the basketball club teacher is forcing us to buy the club's tee. It's soooo expensive! Like $25! Puh-llllleeeaaassseee!!!! I can buy a top in, well somewhere with 25 bucks and i can wear it out to somewhere. so why waste 25 bucks on a club tee when i never even wanted to join that club in the first place??? I didn't know why they put me in that club anyway. Nevermind, they don't organise their stuff well enough. I'm getting out of that club next year!!! blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....

There's nothing much to write about. Marie and the few others are in school right now. Doing their computer assignment. haha...i finished mine!! ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne!! wakakaka

Although Jason Castro is out from American Idol, he still remains forever in my heart as Jason Castro, the guy who's singing is, calming and a guy with many braids. So, i hope he will get a leap in his career. I'll but his album! If he has one, or two, or three =)
Jason Fan <3

2 comments:

J M a r i e said...

sorry i didnt help u take ur pendrive. i thought u took it already. teacher didnt tell us anything acutally. gomenasai !

Edie said...

swt!!!!get rid of JASON CASTRO!!!!!!for heaven's sake!ayw,r u on chicken pox?!!well,if u r....[takziah]hahahha.........get better soon or karee will keep stalkin u!!!mwahahhahahahah