Monday, June 16, 2008

Another day =)

What a boring day! It's boring....BORING!! Oh well....it was fun when i helped teacher to ask for the students' punya parent's phone number. Sial. When i asked Alan, he said that he's father is already married. haha. Samuel Liew doesn't believe that i got no handphone! Excuse me... i really got no freakin' handphone. And Marie still doesn't admit that she likes Ah Chai. BOO!! Oh well....=)

Yesterday's P&W was...i say, a bit bad. I mean, it's not okay. It's was pretty bad. It was challenging! Hard to hit the note that they're singing because it was soooooo high! Sorry, i didn't think that mic was working. I didn't get to hear myself. Pray that we will do better next time. If there is a next time. I'm not trying to be evil. No. I mean, I dunno whether there's going to be anext tiem or not. Pearle is leaving end of this month and we have only Andy and Laura left. Andy is "guitaring" and i guess Laura is going soon!="( And what do we get? No worship leader....oh! ah! ee! it's so sad =( they're all leaving! Even Hsiao Yun! She's now already in Penang! I didn't get to say bye bye!!! =( *tears* Omigosh! I miss her already!

As for the family...

We went out for a lil' Father's Day cdinner at Little Italy. I ate the whole small pizza myself! Syok...Nick ate Lasagne...and we had lemonade. It was mum's treat since it's daddy's day. Kung and po joined us too! Duh! Kung is mum's dad. lol. Liana and I didn't get anything for dy. Really sorry. Double next year. Promise! Cross my heart!! Do you want to sign an agreement? hehehe

Happy belated daddy's day!
Love all of y'all!

No comments: