Friday, June 20, 2008

Read it..

I had just finished readin Marie's blog and you know, i'll find a moral of every story. As for this one, there are many moral values but i too have to say something, besides the moral value.

  1. I really think that Marie shouldn't put the blame all to herself. I feel that i should be responsible for everything. After this, i've found out that i've been a great big fat jerk all this time. A real jerk. It's true. I've been mad at Karee for a month already just because of some dumb reasons. I put Marie and Aly in such difficult conditions because of it too. I made Marie feel that she should be the one leaving us but NO, i should be the one saying bye bye and moving away to somewhere which no one will ever know. I made Aly really sad because she really wanted me and Karee to be nice again but i kept refusing because, well, i'm DUMB. I didn't know that our friendship meant much to me. Honestly, after talking to Karee, everything went away. I really want to Thank the Lord. He took away all my anxiety. Though I didn't, fully cast it on Him, He took it away. Praise God. Everything just went away and i finally realised that everything i've done was foolish, dumb and annoying. Sorry Marie, Karee and Aly.
  2. I, too thought of moving to another land far far away and stay away from you guys. I knew i was being stupid. Running away is like attempting suicide. Many people jumped off building beacause they want to run away from problems. But the truth is, you have to FACE YOUR PROBLEMS. There's not point running away, there is no point staying away from them. Face them, face youself. Eventually, you will know that your previous thoughts were all wrong!
  3. MARIE! You are not rubbish. You mean lots and lots to me and i'm sure that you mean lots and lots to Karee and Aly too. Don't think anything silly, or you'll end up like me. Forget what Ed said about the despo incident. It was all just a great big bug.
  4. About the "thing"...yes, SHE (MD) should get over everything and behave well. Pray for her.

Okay...i just checked out Karee's blog and here's the deal~

Maybe I should blame myself for eveything. maybe i should be the one responsible for all that lame and dumb stuff. I'm, really sorry too. It's all my fault guys, i'm the one who started everything, the WW3 and 4. Everything! Do you think that i liked writing those stuff? I felt so bad and so angry about myself. Really sorry. But i'm glad that things worked out and everything is alright. Please, just don't use dirty words anymore. blech. Oh yeah, although family is important, you guys are also as important. Cross my heart.

Okay???

EVERY

EVERY

EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that you guys hated me for everything i've done and i know ask for forgiveness!!! Please, I'm sorry!!!!!

The moral of the story is: Trust you friends, treat them as true friends. Don't be stupid, or you'll end up like Abby. And also..Karee will not ever teel anyone, anyone's secret. hahaha

4 comments:

J M a r i e said...

dude, when i clicked the link to your blog, then suddenly got this message pops and said "psst, you are visiting an invite-only blog. this message will self-destruct after reading it." O.o self-destruct!!!

J M a r i e said...

world war four started already meh? O.o weird..why u all say WW3 started dy??

J M a r i e said...

im sorry too ='(

thanks for being a great friend and all. i love you guys!!

iiyee said...

i dun get it...