Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MD and Ah Chai

Okay...it seems that the MD hates us all, well, except for the sea creature but she sure gives me the feeling that she hates me. She kept giving me the "white eye" and talks soooo sarcasticly!!! Ugh. I can't believe i'm saying this but, i was touched by The Daily Bread. One of the articles. After talking to Karee, i did my devotion at night as usual and you know what it said? Forgive you enemies. If someone slaps you on one cheek, let him slap the other; if someone takes your cloak, give him your shirt as well. God will only forgive you if you forgive others. My goodness. No wonder i fell that everything bad was taken away from me after i forgave Karee. So, should i forgive the Malaysian Doll? I don't know yet but i'm not as mad as her as Marie is. Marie wants to stab her. I just feel that i should stay away from her for my own good. Or else, i might be like her someday if i always hang out with her. No! I don't want to be with her. NO!!!!

Now, here's what happened to Ah Chai...

He's actually in love with Karee!!! No larh...sorry Karee, i just used your name to make Marie terkejut. Nah....we ( I ) don't know who he likes, we just know that maybe (yes, maybe) he knows that he's Ah Chai. OHHH!!!!! The thing is, Karee said, "eh...Ah Chai! Marie call you!"...and he just turned his head to look at them. The next try, i saw him turning back smiling so "ham" and then he was like "an shuang"...eee...gross u two. Now Aly and Karee, let's think fo a new nickname. This time, make it harder to "crack".

7 comments:

J M a r i e said...

dude, i felt sooo syok after posting that post there. i mean "there". you know...i've decided to move on and leave her alone. who cares righte? and my ah chai =) eee...see what u all done! lol. yerr...where's my ah chai!? hahaha =p

Alysasasasasa said...

abby i think after sometimes maybe i will forgive MD or wadever lahh..see first lahh n we will change Ah chai's name at skool cause nw i can't think of something...so wait for me!!!

iiyee said...

i won't forgive....im not even mad at her. jz wanna stay away from her larh She's the one keeping quiet.

J M a r i e said...

we havent change the name!!!!

Edie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edie said...

excuse me, but did i did sumthin to u?So don talk nonsense bt forgivin me.I don need ur forgiveness!

iiyee said...

You don't seek for forgiveness? i see...well, i didn't really forgive you. What have you done wrong. Maybe, like if u stole my boyfriend then i forgive you or soemthing is forguve larh. But, it's not forgiving, it's forgetting.