Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bang goes the library!

Hahaha....nothing much happened today. Except for the fact that that airen banged me! Migosh! lol. hahaha. How rude of him! And does he think i'm invinsible? There's a girl in baju kurung standing there reading the IS 2006 yearbook (Streisand's in it) and then BBAAMMM!!! Gosh i almost flew. hahaha. nanti blood come spraying out from my body! then i looked at him like, so mad. And then he said, sorry, in a really dumb way and i know that he didn't mean to say sorry. BOO! walaaaa~

Marie is totally going crazy! She keeps hitting and hitting me. And, she keeps falling asleep during class. Ms Lee, please demerit her haha. Speaking of bla, Ms. Lee demerit-ed me. T.T Like what? Just becasue i didn't bring the textbook. Well, she likes taking away other students' points to fill up hers. BOO! and i hate the locus locus thingee... thank you very much.

Oh yeah!...marie..

I DIDN'T GET BITTEN BY THE DRACULA!

No comments: