Friday, July 18, 2008

Can you spot the ?

Basically, you can't see anything (Can you spot the ?)...so don't strain your eyes too uch. Have you guys watched the TV Asia Awards co ercial? Have you guys ever wondered where all the 's went? Oh...here's a persasan answer...it's here!!!!!!!!!
mMMmmmMmmmMMMMMMmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmMmm
mmmmmmmmmmMmMmMMmmmMMMMMmmmMMmmmmmMmMMmmMmmmmm
right... oh stop it! I' not crazy....hahaha! I just want to go to that award show!!! OneRepublic will be there!!! okay...there is a way (or many ways) to get your hands on their tickets. You can vote for your favourite artist blah blah blah and i did. 2 votes for Linkin Park! Nyahaha. Aly urged us all to vote for her Avril but then, i think voting for Linkin Park would be better...i secretly like them =P
anyways...
our staying back to do projects and blah blah is just a total waste of time! Like duh...we just used the computer for like 5 minutes and then we're done. lame. a total total TOTAL waste of time! bang that Nicholas...
It was pretty weird today. I think i need help! One minute i was down and blue, the other i was happy and all crazy and stuff. It just happened like 'bbbbrrriiinnnnggg!!!~' and then everything changed. the whole mood tukar. I knew it was happening, i just didn't know why. i thought to myself a lot today. i found out that i'm seriously different. SERIOUSLY! I mean, have you ever seen a chinese have so many freckles like i do? Have you ever a girl as loud as i am? Have you ever seen someone who is soo....blah blah and blah like me? Sometimes it's hard to explain but i think that i do have to change some of my insides a little bit more. I've tried. Thankfully God guided me through. I just want to be a better person, a better creation, a better sheep.
The dinner is today. Ma said that everyone in the family will be there. I'm glad and sad at the same time. I'm glad because we finally can gather under one roof and even have dinner together happily, with nothing on our minds. I can finally take my full family photo this time. With all the uncles and aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews. I've never had that great feeling inside me for years. It's a great feeling when it comes to a big family portrait. What am i sad about? The obvious one, i can't go to youth. But blah~ That's me only. I'm more afraid that uncle 2 and uncle 4 would fight/argue in front of us, in front of mah-mah. It's bad. I'm afraid that not all of us would show up. I'm afraid that mah-mah's heart will have some problems again. Sometimes when i'm being like "oh...i can't go to youth" and making a great big fuss about it and so on. But then (as i consider the others), sacrifising your happiness for others would be great. A big blessing. No point of me going to youth and having a great time while the others sit down in Supertanker having great big angry faces on their face because i didn't make it.
I pray, for this dinner, this gathering tonight Lord, that it'll turn out Your way.
Amen.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAH-MAH!

No comments: