Thursday, July 10, 2008

Printer prints

Right. A printer prints. duh. But it does give you headaches too. Just now, when i was trying to print my PSK project, the printer got gila and then the whole thing smashed my nice colour paper into crumps. Sooooo evil. Pa manged to save the day! He pulled out the paper(omigosh!) and then turned off the printer. He switched it on again. But blah blah blah...something was wrong with the print head or something. Bah. I finally finished printing the project. Praise the Lord. wakaka

Speaking of which, the CF finally..(finally!) has formed an English speaking group, which is so hip hip hooray! I can finally speak! Well...i can speak in chinese but it's just so teruk and i don't understand what anyone says! I do understand but i don't try my best to listen. It just goes in in the left and comes out from the right (like what Ros said) Now, in order for us to grow, we need to pray. And you have to include us in your prayer. Okay?

No comments: