Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Return...

Ha! Kung and Po are finally back here! Yipppeeee!! I missed them lots and lots! Well...me and Nicky each got 3 tees and 1 pants! yaaayyyyhh....
Now...
ahemm...ahemm....Marie is trying to convince me that AC likes me. lol. I mean, really? i don't really get why she would say that. Ahem...but they sweet talked with each other during computer lab (based on our observation...Me, Aly and Karee's). Marie was soooooo cloud 9 then. wahaha. Too bad that Samuel Wong was there to be the ultimate lightbulb. hahaha. And Karee too. As for me and Aly, we were very shiny lightbulbs too. Of grandmama and grandpapa. tehehe. Marie said that she will bitter talk to me. lol.
Does that make her a bitter gourd?
[hahahaha]
Pa said that i can go to youth camp. Under one condition...i must get really really great grades for the coming exams. Gosh! But yaaaayyyyhhh!!! I'm actually allowed to go to the youth camp!!! YYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Oh yeah~ But then, mum is not satisfied because i chose the photography workshop. She wanted me to join the Social Etiqutte or Public speaking. lol. Between the 2 of her 'i want you to go this this this', i think the public speaking would be better. Here are the pros, and cons.

Public speaking

Pros
You are able to bulid up your confindence because you are speaking in a crowd of many many people. Besides that, your English will improve. And, you will be able to learn to speak carefully and in a more fluent way. You can't step one's tail when you're speaking in public. Oh yeah...this will train you up to be a good leader of tomorrow. bla~
Cons
You might get stage fright due to the crowd. People might not hear you because you speak to soft. Manatau you said something wrong and some rich man will sue you. Your palms will be sweaty and you might cry in front of the crowd due to the shock!
Am i capable?
I think i'll do quite good in this public speaking thinggee...not to perasanor anything. Oh yeah...i can speak really loud =P
Social Etiqutte
Pros
A fine and easy way to learning your manners and behaiour. You might have a bright future in finding a husband because of your good manners. You will be able to master all the manners, manners AND manners. You will know how to use which fork and which spoon to eat what what. haha
Cons
You'll probably fall asleep due to the boringness and you might mess up..yes...
Am i capable?
I don't think so...hahaha. i mean, i'm not really a well-mannered girl. I am but not rally really. You know? I still put my elbows on the table when i eat and i always get scolded for this that this. Please...

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

cloud 9 O.O hahahahhaa. why larh i sweet talk. better than bitter talking. lol.