Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st

Okay...i've just realised (how stupid am i!) that it's already JULY!!!!! omigosh gosh gosh!!!! Time flies so fast. I can't catch it!! Oh......dear oh...dear! Okay. There are things that i've done and ther are still tons and tons of stuff that i've haven't done. Since i've been tagged =P i'll make a short list!!



5 things i have done in these 6 months


  • Learnt how to be a bit better

  • managed to save my Beanie

  • bought some stuff that i yearned

  • Drew closer to God

  • Love Nicky more..lol

5 things i haven't done



  • Buy new Converse sneakers

  • Get the RED psp!

  • buy candy and chocolate for my collection

  • my own room!!!!!

  • books! The last series of Unfortunate Events!!!!!

5 things i wish to have before 2009

  • My own room...
  • RED psp
  • a handphone
  • my storybook back from whoever who took it
  • My Japanese doll key-chain!!!!

5 things that i enjoy eating

  • CHOCOLATE!!!
  • cheese =)
  • pizza from Little Italy! not Pizza Hut
  • Popo's cooking
  • i hate to say this...tau fu =.="

5 things that i love from my room

  • My devotional book!
  • My pillow
  • the fan
  • The chair which i dump everything on (oops...)
  • My doggie quilt! (ruff...ruff...)

5 cuties from around the world (only 5!?!?! not enough!!)

  • Jason Castro!!!!!
  • Nick Jonas
  • Torres!!!
  • Edmund from Narnia
  • I had to agree Sam....Edward Cullen!!!

5 things that i wished it had never happened..which already did

  • Throwing away my junk!
  • My guitar broken!
  • Nick Jonas stolen! =(
  • Computer broken
  • MD crapping

5 idiotic things which i've done

  • Goofing around the class
  • Acting like a dufus in front of you know who (not Voldermolt!)
  • goofing around
  • eating the whole lemon! Including the skin...ugh.
  • making up those dumb "motions"

Okay...pretty much all the things...well, there are lots more but...let's stck with this few.....


No comments: