Monday, July 7, 2008

Whatever typed here is typed by karee.I can't go online, remember? Please, read with your eyes and minds wide open people. You might want to think a lot.

I arrived school a bit late from my usual "arrival time". I didn't see Marie at her seat, Karee was the only one who's sitting there and awaiting us. lol. Karee later told me that Marie's not coming, her legs were sore. Now,that's blah. The not blah is ... that Ed's sister called Karee a b*tch. !!! Omigosh. That hurts a lot. Honestly. And, do u want more? She wants to burn down my table! Well, I can say, BURN LARH!! But, please. Just because I ask you not to do this do that (the post below) , will you listen to what i say, actually? I really would appreciate it if you do but goodness you have your rights not to.

And lemme make something crystal clear...

HER SISTER THREW THE BALL AT KAREE BY ACCIDENT!
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! (okay)?

Accidents happen And mistakes too. Sorry for I have mistaken her sister for throwing the ball at Karee on purpose. It was a mistake I do not ask for forgiveness because I knew I angered the both you and your sister but i just hope you could understand.

But I tell you, everything -- almost everything, or mostly is a great big misunderstanding. If i continue on talking bad or whatsoever about you, not good will be done. It's the same on your side. If you go on talking here and there about me, nothing good will ever happen. So, from now on, this post onwards. I will never ever talk about this great big misunderstanding anymore. Here's the plead.

" I, Abigail "Abby G", hereby promise that I will not talk bad about Ed again. No matter what happens. I will not speak of her. "

Therefore, I will end this fued HERE!!

Bye ~

No comments: