Friday, July 4, 2008

Mistaken Identity

I really really want to look for this book! It's the title above. It's about a car crash and then two girls, Laura and Whitney were mixed up. Whitney was mistaken for Laura and had slept in a koma, at the hospital for 5 weeks. In those weeks, her friend, Laura's parents took care of her in the hospital because they were told that she was Laura. Whitney's parents and sister, on the other hand, mourned, bacause they were told that their daughter and sister were killed in the accident.

I really want to read this book. BAD! I need to lay hands on this book. It's a pretty sad story, but also interesting. In the end, two families (Laura and Whitney's) became friends, not enemies. How great is that? They said that it's bacause of their belief in Jesus Christ. How awesomely awesome! Hallelujah!

Now...

My car came to pick me up at 12 somethng. It's quite long, i guess. Hahaha. Yeong Sheng was there to accompany me. He drove his car(it's actually Shin Yi's) to school. When i asked him why isn't he going home, he said, "traffic jam marh...". The second time again (when i saw all the traffic was gone), he said, "wait until your car come larh.." Tehehe. Yeah, he really did wait until kung came. They (kung, po, Shirley yiyi and Ethan) went to KPD, that's why they were late. And guess what? They bought 4 little chicks!!! Yippee!!

School was boring today. The ceramah was soooo boring. I wanted to sleep :p

Po, kung, shirley yiyi and Ethan leaving in about 20 minutes, to the airport. Bye bye. Do you know what does that mean? I can't write for 10 days! Or maybe i can, if dad brings me to his office.

Sayonara!
for now...

No comments: