Friday, July 4, 2008

Do your own stuff

When there's something you need to do
Do it YOURSELF!
[pliak!]
Here's the deal...
5 do not-s
by ME
  1. Don't ask your sister to hit Karee with a ball. Nor anyone else. It's rude. If you want to do it, do it YOURSELF!
  2. Please do not act like your sister is the "da jie"
  3. I do not like your hair which you always swing here swing there
  4. Stop saying that Jason Castro reeks. (he's mine, not yours)
  5. Stop intruding

If you listen, i thank you.

If you fail to do so, i'll ignore you for the rest of my life

(and you better stay out of mine too!)

FYI: I brought a piece of big fat cake today and

i was happy that i need not share it with you.

It was deliciously delicious!

3 comments:

Edie said...

1. get the truth or i smack ur head
2. pls do not act like a jerk if u don want to
3. i do not like ur face when u show me disgusting thing(such as lies,slut or anything new that i still dunno!)
4. stop wishing jason's urs(u make urself look like a hoping-he-like-me-n-kiss-my-butt bitas)
5. mind ur own business n back off from mine

If you listen, i thank you
if u not,u hit a tennis ball on ur head urself n don 4get bout ur puppies~(get the tennis ball from the teachers)

Edie said...

get a life
hit me back if ure a real B

J M a r i e said...

what the fuck is she saying? i dont understand any of her english. lol.