Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Such a hot weather. Even when i bathed just now, i didn't turn on the heater but yet the water is still hot...dui. Anyways, i had a bit of, just a bit of fun when we played with the compass during KRS just now. hahaha. At least i get to try to use the compass. Not like last time, that girl did everything by herself and left us standing under the flag pole, with that hot sun. It's global warming you know? And do you realise how hot our uniform is? plank.

Lim Seik Yong kept entering our class as a guru ganti today. Dunno why. The first time was during Puan Nor Reta's class, the second one was during the 2nd period of Cik Sumranie's class. Pn. Nor Reta went for a course while Cik Sumranie's back hurt or something. Hope she'll get well soon. I like her boom box! lol

Here's a song, playing over and over again in my mind...
lalalalalalalalalalalalala

The joy of the Lord is my strength
The joy of the Lord is my strength
The joy of the Lord is my strength
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The joy of the Lord is my strength
There...cute or not? It's a GS Kids song. I love it sooooooo much. muackss!

No comments: