Tuesday, November 25, 2008

bacause 7 ate 9 and so on..

Fact 8.15
I'm not organized.
Try looking into my room, it explains all.
Fact 9.15
I'm an 'alone' person.
Sortta. Some people commented
Fact 10.15
I like paste.
As in glue! I don't sniff it larh please. I just like it. One more time, I don't smell or sniff it!
Fact 11.15
I love licorice jelly beans!
I know, many of you hate it but I just like it! It gives you a really warm feeling XD
Fact 12.15
I don't wear hats.
It's true. You can only find 1 cap that belongs to me which is a present. Even if the sky is falling, I won't put a hat on!
Fact 13.15
I love lions
It's a new fact, after watching Animal Planet's documentary about lions.
Fact 14.15
I'm not the lolita type
100% no-no! I just don't like, but I don't hate. I will still go "oh! It's cool.." but not "eir! I like!" No offense, I'm more of the cowboy-ish type. haha
Fact 15.15 the last...
I hate washing!
What I mean is washing stuff, like plates and all. I'd rather cook, but not wash.
Enough said!

No comments: