Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More than enough

He's more than enough for me =)

Guess what?
I'm not an illegal trespasser!
Well I was AT FIRST! But Auntie Ley Hong helped me enter my name in the record in the computer. She even helped me to change my sports club to Tennis. yay! Bye bye basketball!

Today was fun! We played a whole lots of games by using only UNO cards. It was the free pack, so it's only half the deck. Marie kept suggesting games which included poop! The first game was called bu*^%$$t and then next one was called tahi kambing! Well, the tahi kambing one is also known as 'wu gui' and janggut and some other names. hahaha

Then we played Reversi. I really hate this part. Wee came and kept giving suggestions to Karee and in the end, he played instead of Karee! Then Nigel kept suggesting where I should put. Gosh I was so pissed then I shouted, "Shut up eh! You're not Abigail Nigel Ng bah!" And then, he was PISSED! And he continued shouting, like he always does. Then Wee was the annoying one. He kept saying, "you got no place to move, right? So it's my turn". Then he says again, "Nah.. now got place to put, but only one. Want me help you put?" Seriously my head was like DDDDDDOOOOOOIIIIIINNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't guys let the girls play in peace? Morons...

Now surfing for chords. Christmas songs. The chords seem pretty easy. I hope. Teacher Jade said that I MAY need to be the wajib guitarist, instead of the 'If no one play only ask me play' one. Because the pros like Andy and David can't really make it to the practices. The practices are during GS Kids time, that's why. So, I pray that I'll make it through.

No comments: