Friday, November 28, 2008

Invite me!

Just came back from the "road trip" with Jade, Khin, Lisa and Chok! It isn't a road trip exactly, we went to send the carolling invitation cards to the house that we're visiting, that's all.


Before that, we did our GS Kids carol book. Cool eh? haha


Now, I really don't think that I should play during carolling, seriously. For real, I think I WOULD have a big chance spoiling the whole song, due to my lousy playing technique. Yeah, that's what I worry about..


Worries later, fun now!

Yesterday was super!!!! I meant the Conference Rally. I think all the kids and the helpers were really hyper last night. As for me, I'm always the hyper one! I really felt that God was in that hall, at that very moment. So cool... I want to go again! If there's going to be one next year at this time of the year, I will surely surely go. Just don't make it happen before the PMR larh...then I'm 100% sure I can go!

Now... the Candy Library story....
Between Samuel Liew En Hui, Liana and Jade Fong Yeong Sheng. XD

During lunch yesterday, Samuel said that Jade was the Candy Library, since she brought a lot of candy for the children, and for us!

So, Liana went, "How can she be library oh? Library need to return one woh..."

Then Sam said, " Can give back mah... After you eat not you s*&t one meh? After that you take out from your poop then give back larh!"

Then then then.... all went speechless. Jade told me the story straight away I was like no appetite. Wah... Laugh sampai gila.

Tonight, another intense carolling practice for us Gaya carollers. The full dress rehersal is on next Wednesday. We need to pump it up! Really pump it up!


"Pump it up" is from the mouth of Sam, from the Amazing Race Asia season 3. He used these three words and his team mate called him retarded. Oops. But yeaps, they (Vince and Sam) won. Never underestimate the underdogs. The have $100,000 now. It's US dollars voh...

No comments: