Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stingy

Being the most stingy teenager probably alive, I do not like people having what I have. Well, exceptions for some of my besties. They can have whatever I have =) Karee, don't get me wrong, you can't have me, you others can't have me too. I'm staying single. haha

Humans, are sortta divided into 4 parts.

  1. The one who wants everything that another has
  2. The one who already has everything
  3. The one who doesn't bother
  4. The one who doesn't want other people to get what he/she has

As you can see, I'm OBVIOUSLY type 4. period.

I don't like people having what I have and according to me, that's quite fair. Why want something which people already have? Do you feel great when you wear the same dress as some girl to a ball or something? Do you feel that your bag is special when someone has already used that bag for one week already?

I'm not pointing my fingers at anybody right now but I just think that we ourselves should be ourselves. If you're not Victoria Beckham, for instance, don't act or talk or dress like her. You can look up to her as a role model, but don't ever try to copycat every single thing that she does!

As for me ( I'm saying this to shoot that somebody who keeps ....-ing me),

please don't ever ever copycat

WHATEVER I DO,

WHATEVER I SAY or

WHATEVER I AM!!!

If you're not Abigail Hiew, please don't ever be me. Be yourself! (have I ever talked about this??)

I'm not a really good role model after all

Two days ago, I've received another e-mail from that wannabeyou9. Marie, Karee, Aly! HELP! I don't really know what she means in that e-mail but then, she kept using foul words in it. Yuck!

Now now...

Yesterday was THE Fellowship of the Ring! It was fun, and very funny. Teacher Jade kept mentioning the Madagascar 2 trailer when Liana's group did the drama which took place on a plane. (Now who said penguins can't fly?) Our group haven't done ours yet. Next week will be our turn. O.0 Brace yourselves.

lalala

Carolling practice is now getting more intense. We have to practice not only on Fridays but Sunday afternoons as well. Intense betul.

One word, COMMITMENT.

X)

No comments: