Friday, November 7, 2008

Pose! Snap!

Can you smell friendship?

haha. We took pretty much A LOT of pictures during the gotong royong yesterday and the whole day today. Lazy to upload all of them. It's too much. You can take a look at them in either Marie or Karee's blog.

Here are only a few..

My first time in the Chung Hwa Ting (it's really the first time) and I did this oh-so-gila face.
That isn't my boyfriend,okay? I'm not sad either!
It's called posing and the guy is called background object.



Aly's spontaneous cough.


Haha. Only focused on my lips. tehehe


Wave! It's the queen. Karee goes to jail for boo-ing me!








And finally. Malaysia's funniest and goofy-est picture ever taken in history

bbbllllleeeeeekkkk!

Last day of school 2008 today. Was pretty boring, the Hari Kecemerlangan I mean. I didn't get any prize. cry.
And that's about it!

School is over!!! There are two shouts in my mind,

"Yippee!" and
"Boo!"

When you think school is boring, holidays are just the same. It's true. Sitting at home drinking coffee is not at all exciting. hahaha. Anyways, happy holidays!

And for those who are sitting for SPM..good luck. God bless!

No comments: