Thursday, November 13, 2008

A cheating 90 question survey

1. What are your plans for tomorrow?
``Tomorrow?! no idea...

2. Who's car were you in last?
``Kung's. But kau fu drived

3. What perfume are you wearing?
``No perfume. i'm pretty much allergic to these things

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
``I dunno. It's kaufu's old Snoopy comic shirt! So, it's comic-coloured =)

5. How long is your hair?
``Long at a cacat stage

6.When was the last movie u've watched?
``? When or what? Rush Hour 3 yesterday?

9. Last thing you ate?
``Chewing gum

10. Last thing you drank?
``Lemonade =)

11. Where did you sleep last night?
``on my bed!

13. Are you happy right now?
``ok ok larh...my mood swings really fast lately

14. What did you say last?
``"Nick's finishing at 11.30!"

15. Where is your phone?
``house phone? in the other room. Can you be more specific?!

17. What color are your eyes?
``Black. and..

18. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
``Haven't experience it yet. haha.

19. Who/what do you hate/dislike?
``the vacuum cleaner. Gives me a headache

22. What are you listening to?
``I can't believe I'm saying this. Jay Chou

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
``Seasons change to play on Kirana right now!

24. What is your Favorite Store?
``Ikea =P I love it there

25. Who makes you happy right now?
``No idea. Myself gua

33. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
``Wong jiu... =)

34. When is your birthday?
``123. You guess larh!

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
``haha. Samuel's reply

37. When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?
``Months ago. haven't been swimming lately

39. Where was the last place you went shopping?
``Merdeka supermarket?

40. How do you feel about your hair right now?
``my hair keeps falling

41. Do you have expensive Jewelry?
``Y should I tell you? Nanti you curi!

46. Where does most of your family live?
``No clue. They are at every corner.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
``a brother

49. What was the first thing you thought when you wake up?
``Yumcha with kaufu and po and kung!

50. Do you drink beer?
``Can't breathe after that.

52. Friendster or Myspace?
``I'm not taking sides. XD

53. Do you have T-Mobile?
``How do you expect me to have a t-mobile when I don't even have a number?

54. What was your favorite subject in school?
``Science. syok.

57. Do you have any talents?
``A lot, probably. Need to dicover woh..

58. Have you ever been in a wedding?
``Yeah.

60. Did you take a nap today?
``Not yet. It's 12 larh...

62. Ever met someone famous?
``Yeah. of course!

63. Do you want to be famous one day?
``maybe, maybe not!

65. Are you multitasking right now?
``Survey-ing and chewing? Does that count?

66. Could you handle being in the army?
``o.O I want oh! I can handle if I want to!

67. Do you believe in Karma?
``Totally NO!

68. What color are your nails right now?
``Transparent?

69. Highlight of your week?
``I want to shop! Worship leading tomorrow?

71. Ever been to another planet?
``If I have a rocket, I will.

72. Ever been to Africa?
``Wish to.

74. Have you ever been gambling?
``CNY only.

75. When is the last time you updated your blog?
``right now...

76. Have you been to ZIMBABWE?
``I wanna go!!! I'm sure it's cool!

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
``Bugs Bunny! Wat up doc?

82. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cellphone?
``I don't have one. noob kan?
83. Last time you were sick?
``Chicken pox. May

84. Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
``o.O I don't have one but I wouldn't!

85. Are you loyal to your ex/boyfriend/someone you like?
``hhmmmm....

86. What do you think of yourself?
``I'm a moron now!

87. Do you think your special?
``Duh! Everyone is =)

88. Do you think you're the one for him?
``who? no idea...

89. What are you planning to do today?
``Airport.

90. What are you thinking right now?
``Feel like sleeping

It's not 90 questions. cheater one! Forgot to tell you guys one thing yesterday which almost made me puke!

Yeong Sheng's U-turning! I seriously felt my face going pale.

No comments: