Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fighting together 6

Finally! A dream and prayer come true! Yipo has finally believed that Jesus can cure kiu kiu and Ah Fung yiyi has prayed for her in front of all her other family members, because she asked her to! I believe that the Holy Spirit is working in all of them. Continue to pray people, God can cure kiu kiu.



Now,

Po went to highlight her hair yesterday at the Saloon in Karamunsing so Nick and I shopped the whole mall! Like, every florr also we habis jalan. The good thing is, I bought the nut for my guitar. And now, it sounds better. The bad thing is, I'M BROKE! I spent almost every penny in my pocket! I bought a lot of candy, two paint brushes, the IceKimo and a comb. I know, I should be saving money for KL but I just can't resist. I only brought alond about 20 bucks. Lest 20 bucks. Quite okay marh.... XD



Today's gym day. Pa says we need to go to gym more often. haven't get a tennis raquet until today. Have been wanting one since last year and until now? Still nothing.




Back to Jessie's tag =)



Fact 2.15


Honestly, I don't really like sports. But I sweat a lot and I like sweating. That's another fact!

Fact 3.15

I don't only eat fish larh. Beef, chicken, mutton, pork also can. I just don't eat like, shell fishes.

Wheee.... maybe I think I will extend the facts from 15 to more and more. It's getting fun.
P.S- I have no one to tag. haha

No comments: