Friday, October 30, 2009

Oii... can't you guys support yourself?!

Did some Choir practice yesterday and today. Form 3 classes each have to sing a patriotic song, for the 1Malaysia campaign. Our class is singing "satu suara". I've heard of the song before on 8TV, Dayang, Resmonu and Dina plus some other local artistes sang in it. We had fun rehersing, I guess. Not everyone in class joined, LIKE DUH! Some of them didn't like the choice of song, some didn't like singing with each other, some just didn't like me.


Sometimes I really don't get it. I mean, you have like, less than a month, to spend time and do crazy stuff with each other. I guess the teachers organised all this competitions amongst classes because they wanted to see us have fun with our fellow classmates. Maybe to just step away from the classroom, break barriers, and have FUN.

Fun is not selfish, it's supposed to bring people together.


From my point of view, I think everyone in class should stick their voices in this choir. That's what the choir competition is about, being one, united, 1Malaysia. It's the main purpose peeps! Yes, I can admit that I don't like working with certain people, share the same parts with certain people; I do think that some people sing out of tune, some people open their mouths too small for the voices to project. But who cares, as long as everyone goes on that stage together and make a kick ass performance, I'll be super satisfied.

Don't think this is embarrassing, I want out.
THINK We can win this, hands down!


I didn't have the urge to even sing with the class but when I tried it out, it wasn't so bad, in fact, it was far better than I expected, and funnn.

Makes you feel like you're in the class.

No matter what the results are, no matter we win this or not, the main thing is that everyone sings for this one last time.

Peeps, can you do that?

Come on lah, the song is called satu suara! The lyrics are about being united!


How can we be ONE if some parts are missing?



A basketball shot from yesterday. Yenny scores!!
According to my sources, our class didn't really do well in the matches. haa

No comments: