Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh my gosh. I asked for a scarf, you got me a bandana =.=|| i know it's rude XD oh well...both also same price oh! HAHA

Marie came to school today!!! WHEE! And we got our souvenirs...
wait, where are my macadamia nuts?!


oh well... screw that XD


here's what I got!!
thanks Marie!!

a Canteen bandana.
It's for supporting the teens who have cancer. something like that.



It's a good souvenir. A very pricey one XD 5 Aussie dollars. To you it may be nothing but to the teens who are suffering with cancer, it means loads.




But...

how do ya use it , mate?




You can tie it on your head.
I used to do this last time!! I was addicted to this trend when I was like 10 or 9
Let's bring it back :P


*forgive me for my ngongness...*




You can use it to cover your mouth when you're having a cold/ when you wanna sneak into your mama's room to get some $$


*kids, don't do what I say. This bandana is for a good cause, not for doing naughty stuff*






We also got chocolates. I got three!! hahaha.

I ate one already while watching Final Destination 4 in the school auditorium just now. XD


Who eats chocolates while watching a horror movie??
me lah *laughs*



Besides Final Destination 4, we also watched the korean film Tsunami. Quite a nice show but I had no idea what they were talking about in the beginning. It was in Korean and the english subtitles were cacat. In the end, almost everyone died. I have to get the DVD and watch at home...


made cookies yesterday. & the open day pictures are still in my camera. malas ohh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat blog[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.