Wednesday, October 14, 2009

walao...like this also can?

Where on earth is my freedom? Yes, I have already freed myself at home. I can watch tv like never before and read novels again BUT the teachers forced us all form 3 students to march. ...........

Where is the fairness in that?

It's a long story about the marching and everything but lalalalala. Everyone has to do it and the teachers said that if we don't march, we cannot register for form 4. So, what to do?

FYI, the marching is for the Hari Terbuka STKK. I have no idea what is that. I only know it's on a Saturday and DUH we have to go back to school. AHHH!!! This makes me not want to know what is the Hari Terbuka for or else, I'll get mad. Yeah, right...
I'm not jiwang anymore, if some of you are wandering. LOL

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

lol. kinda pity for u. but look at the brighter side. after pmr u got nothing to do also wad. just take it as filling ur time and satisfying ur teacher. =)