Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AB <3 MB





Michael Buble!!!


oh darling, save the last dance for me
hmm...wonder who am I going to say that to? eek.


I totally love his songs, though he isn't the original singer but he makes the songs as good as the original one. Unlike some artiste. :p

I didn't like him in the first place, ma did. She bought soooo many of his albums and then, well,
since I'm a "very easy influenced" person, I started to fall in love until today =)

Songs sung by him like Save the last dance for me or Money can't buy me love are unforgettable. Somehow I feel that the classical, sentimental, slow songs are easier to remember and it relates more to our lives. It's true. I can remember most of the old old songs like all I have to do is dream or Grease! I can't remember the lyrics fo the songs which I sang during primary 6 like Hilary Duff or whoever.

Outdated songs are rusty in mind but old melodies remain in our hearts forever

Who cares lah if you say I listen to Grease instead of High School Musical? I will use my comb to comb my hair just like John Travolta did in Grease.
Siapa belum watch go watch!

2 comments:

Puzzle Express said...

Michael Bublé! Yeah. He's goooood!
I love old songs too... Hahahah

iiyee said...

cheers!