Thursday, September 11, 2008

Earthworms!

We did an experiment today back at the Science lab. We brought creepy crawlies to school for the experiment! Earthworms, cockroaches and grasshoppers! ewwww... i brought some earthworms. hahaha


We cut the earthworms that we brought into half (!) to see the structure inside. It was pretty gross! All the girls (and part of the guys) were shouting here and there.Ahh.... Puan Anisa even did a C Section on a cockroach. It was sooooooooooo gross and stinky. The grasshopper part was dreadful. We had to pull the leg off its body. Yuck! Before doing all this eeky stuff, I told Puan Anisa that God said, "Thou shalt not kill" and you know what she reply?


She said, "Thou shalt not kill human marh..."

Omigosh! Means we can kill other animals like goats and kangaroos?! It's really dreadful. Some countries even fine you if you accidentally kill a dog on the road while you're driving. Killing mosquitos make me feel sorry too! So, I'm still not fit to be a doctor yet. sorry.


Big accomplishment for today?

I CAUGHT THE EARTHWORM AND PUT IN ON MY HANDS!!


Yyyyiiipppppppeee!!!!!!!! I did it! Yay! Oh well, at least I faced my fears and one day I can tell my grandchildren, "Your grandma, me, catched an earthworms with her hand before!" hahaha. I'm proud of myself! Aly also very brave. Grandmama is the fearless larh. What also she do punya. As for Marie, she just touched the worm for a while and then shouted. Karee lagi kesian. She just sat there, alone. She said she felt like vomitting after everything. Poor Karee. She needs stewardess to be beside her only she can catch wah.... =P



We also found out one thing, Ah Chai is actually afraid of the earthworms and all. It's true, he said it himself. Karee asked him. Even Timothy said so when I was holding the earthwoem. Tim said, "She also dare to pegang you don't dare". hahaha Marie, seems like someone's crush is afraid of creept crawlies. Ohh....you guys make a great couple! XD ...yeah right! Poor Ah Chai. He was gelar-ed as sissy boy. wakaka


Oh yeah...one more thingee...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARL!

No comments: