Monday, September 22, 2008

x

Dah.... finally finished my sejarah project. hooray! Passed up already. Phew. Now, it's the Geography project. blech.



So... I was off for a weekend vacation at Mesilau.





Fun??
Of course!

So, we drove 2 cars - dad's Nissan and Kung's CRV. Liana joined us!!! Wheee-he-he! My first trip with her! And her first trip with other people besides her family. wakaka. Alright. I will talk more about the trip later when I have the pictures with me. Watch out. I already thought of the title - Go Mesilau! Wakaka. Stay tuned.



Now, Puan Nor Reta was, I guess, disappointed with Ariffin and Jabraan because they didn't fast. She was pretty upset. I don't know what will happen to those who do not fast during this month (Ramadhan?) but I do think that they should do it when told. Ahh.... i salute Puan Nor Reta, eventhough she's pregnant, she still is fasting and this shows how much she loves her god. Go Puan!!!! XD



Anyways, I'm addicted to this ubi kayu keropok that we bought on our way home from Mesilau. Thank God po bought 5 packs. We gave Liana one pack, and I finished 1 pack. There is only 3 left!! Boo-hoo...



Oh yeah, to make you stay tuned to the Go Mesilau! post, I should tell you something -



We rolled.

Try to guess what we did larh heh...

No comments: