Thursday, September 25, 2008

Math kills Abby

Today was totally toh soi. The form 6 tai kor came to look for me for the money. I gave him the money then he left. Later that morning, he came again and asked me why was the amount of money given to him was incorrect. Bah. It's so toh soi... I said I really counted it right and all but then we were still short of 10 bucks. So he left and he said that he will come to class tomorrow and he asked me to go think with my brain juice about the 10 bucks.



So freakin' long I fikir, finally!!!!!!!!! Okay, I want you to look at this equation and see where's the mistake...

Can spot kah??

My goodness gracious me...I didn't even know what's wrong with me.... I don't even know how I passed my math for the past few years!!!

Note to meself!!::

ABIGAIL HIEW, PLEASE CHECK WHETHER YOU GOT 'JING WEI' OR NOT !!!

So, the simple addition should be like this..

Super toh soi! I shouldn't show my face to any of my math teachers anymore. Gosh...

So, what am I supposed to tell the tai kor tomorrow??

"Oh sorry tai kor, because I have a small brain and I forgot to 'jing wei' so you keep have to make a great big effort to climb up the stairs to grab the money plus make you kena ngam by Cikgu Neoh."

2 words, TOH SOI!

Indeed, me Abby is typically a big sotong and is very slow (according to Facebook's "How stupid are you?" quiz). I just pray that I can get good grades this time. Me want top 10!

Let me tell you something less Newton-ish.

Marie is still crazy about the little friend (an annoying bee like creature). I think it is afraid of her already. Adui... try imagine larh.... if Mr. Flinstone takes his barbaric pointy stick and chase at you, will you be terrified?? Marie rolls her paper sheets when it comes over to my desk, and then swings her "baseball bat". Little friend macam fly to Holland lorh when kena hit! Not forgetting grandmama, she was more violent than the headhunters (well, not really) . She use her hand to grab little friend lorh. eeek. Nasib didn't kena squash!!!!

Marie and her Ah Chai are sleeping right now. Okay, taking a nap. In seperate beds okay. Don't be crooked. X)

No comments: