Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Slow

I'm slow!
Do you know that?

Now, We were in math class and one of the songs which the american idol finalists this year sunddenly popped into my mind. It was about the how many hours and minutes in life and then it got me thinking.

It takes 365 1/4 days for earth to complete a circle sround the sun, right?

There's only 365 days a year...

Where's the 1/4 days???

So I thought....

thought...

and thought.....

(Marie dozed off during class while I was day dreaming. Adui. I don't know how to answer the questions now!)<br>


OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THAT!

Okay...

Now I get it.

Leap year!!!!

They keep the 1/4 days until it becomes a full one day...

and then it becomes February 29th!!!

wahehe!

SO EASY! =P

But anyways, it took me a looooooooooooong time to figure this thing out. I think even my brother knows this. That's why I'm slow.

Oh well...

at least I'm not as smart as an EGG!

like Karee..... =P

bah.bah.bah

That's all. I need to finish my homework! Mrs. Chan will be heading to our church today!!! YAY!!!

No comments: