Wednesday, September 10, 2008

something from a something


Marie and I were really facinated about this. She started saying umm...i forgot. XD But I remember her saying fish from your pond. Then came chicken from your hut. I thought it was heart instead of hut so I was blurr. Then she started laughing and laughing. Duh...of course I laughed. Abigail laughs at everything! Still got summore, umm...pig from your barn and poop from your butt. Pee? it's pretty gross though. hahaha.

I dunno what's got into Marie these days, well, today. She kept opening her mouth so freakin big while laughing. Today was even worse, she added a run! I think she sucked in too much laughing gas from somewhere. Stop the big mouth thing Marie, or else you would scare Ah Chai away. You should see his face when he saw you...hahahaha


I still hadn't found who wrote that crazy note yesterday. oh well, it's already history. Bah... case closed.


Worship leading this Friday in youth. Yay! Pray that it will go well, smoothly. yay-yeah!


No comments: