Monday, September 15, 2008

me tired weekend

myspace comments

aak. So tired after the weekend. But the locomotion hasn't stopped yet. It'll go on until, uhh.... I dunno.


Let me tell you my weeekend story secara kronologi... (Sejarah craze!)


Friday, the 12th
It was Salad Friday for our english youth! My group won. hahaha. Great thanks to Samuel, Mark, Jason, Andrew, Enoch, Sarah, Elaine's cousin (sorry! forgot your name) and Abbegail, for working so hard to make our team win! yay! First time bah ketua then menang! The salad was really very nice lorh.... XD But...hahaha. While we were competing for the ingredients (umm.. the duck walk) i accidentally slipped and fell and scratched my knee onto the cement ground. I thought it was all okay at first but who knew? My jeans were ripped, both sides, my right knee has a big red piak there. It's called a bruise or wound? Anyway, it still hurts now, and it's hideous. ouch.


Saturday, the 13th

Remember this? I used to go for ballet lessons since I was 6 but I stopped at the age of 9, due to time. Mrs Simon Chan had asked me to dance for her again. She didn't want children this time, she wanted only me. Nicky and Eli and all were pretty upset. Oh well. The movements this time were a lot tougher than the previous time. Ahh.. it was all very ballet. I felt like crying because I kept forgetting the steps and there was seriously pressure around me during the practice. I was too stiff, not graceful enough, blah...blah... I just can't stand it. But I made it through the practice. From 4 till 8+ pm, so hungry. We took Mrs. Chan out for dinner at the Beaufort restaurant. She liked the vege. hahaha. That night, I was so afraid that my dance would be awful the next day. Oh.... all I did was pray and pray and pray.




Sunday, the 14th

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Woke up early in the morning at 6 am and headed to BCCM Likas. The service starts and 7.30. Skip skip skip. My dance was not that good at that time, I've forgotten MANY of the dance steps. I felt that I have let God, Mrs Chan and myself down. It felt like killing myself. But with God's help, I continued. ahhh... my leg still hurt. T.T

The second church we headed to was called Charis. It's a daughter church of BCCM Likas. The people there were so warm and friendly. I like that place. One of the church members, Ms. Josephine was such a nice person. She has this big fire burning in her heart for God. She was really a great great person. Thank the Lord for her. She brought us out for lunch and sent Mrs. Chan and I back to Wisma Anglican, where Mrs. Chan stayed.

We counted the amount of money we collected from selling Mrs. Chan's miracle CD (you guys should but it. Worth it lorh!). And then, we took a nap.



Ah!!! it's 2.45. Someone picked us up and we went to Kyrugma house for a biligual service. This time, I danced better and I really felt God inside me. hallelujah! (saw Deborah there!)

After the service, mum took me back. She was there for the Scripture Union Children Ministry course. What a coinky-dinky.

Went home to shower and then we headed off to Po Man's birthday dinner. hahaha. Ate a lot there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PO MAN!

That night, no current. =.=" So hot! wanted to sleep also cannot lorh!





So, TODAY.

School was bored and all. Very sleepy. My eyelids are only half opened now. hahaha. Now going to sleep. zzz. All Saints' tonight. Omoh...

No comments: