Monday, September 8, 2008

Fish bone

Ouch. I swallowed a fish bone just now. I got stuck at my throat and I tried swallowing rice and all, FAILED.
Guess how I got it out...

I pulled it out with my own bare fingers!

hahaha. Pretty gross. I even added the "ta-da" sound after i pulled it out. Po and Nick laughed in disgust.

Ms. Sumranie asked the people who didn't bring the pictures about Merdeka to..umm....do some pretty embarassing actions outside the classroom. Totally toh soi. She even mentioned the duck walk. sampai 1C there lorh! llol. I thought that was for pregnant women? Anyways, luckily I printed some of those pictures. I was safe, Karee wasn't. She had to do the pull the ear thingee. Poor her.

Now...this is pretty good news. I got the 14th place in class. Yyyyiiiiippppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. God is great! Reuben's first, Edward second. The rest I dunno. hahaha. Marie 11, Aly 13!!!!!! Nigel 12. wakaka.

No comments: