Saturday, September 27, 2008

The difference between limited and unlimited

Sad to say that kung's streamyx subcribsion is actually limited to 60 hours for $49.
That's why it's so cheap!
bah... bang goes my suh-weet time with the internet. =(
How did I find out???
Well, call me bat gua! I peeped through kung's bills and found out that the Streamyx part was $129+!!!! So expensive!! It's all my fault. Blah~ I'm not going to go online so often anymore.
boo-hoo!
It was July-September's Birthday Celebration via Barbeque at GSEY last night. Pretty fun. The most important part was ... I FILLED MY TUMMY! hahaha. Food! I think the best dish for the night was, umm... I havta say the burnt pieces of chocolate which were stuck on the bowl. No one dared to even touch it. But I scraped it and it tasted so nice!!! Better than chocolate wafer!!! So I told Abbegail, then the others came. Teacher Jade melted after eating it.
Wah... syok niah!
Okay, I know I have to be more serious, so I'll go with the asam sotong as the best dish. It was the bestseller lorh. tehehe
Didn't take any pictures because I forgot to charge my camera. Pukk. I wish there was a camera which runs with solar power. I'll beg pa to buy that! wakakaka
Tomorrow will be Ice-cream Sunday babe!! Actually, we should change it from Ice-cream Sunday to Ice-cream Sundae. More fun marh....but who would thought of that but ME. Wahahaha. I'm gonna wear the Padini cowboy shirt with my ancient Japanese TH painting pants (?) .ole!

No comments: