Thursday, September 4, 2008

bored

Ahh...another boring day. Let me see....uhh, nothing exactly interesting happened today. Ehh... Oh! We can talk about the pembentangan about Serjarah. Our group did topic 7.9, about Antanom. We sent the three men in our group to go out (actually they volunteered), Samuel W, Nicholas and Edward. Goodness...I don't even know what they said! So...it was really the worst pembentangan out of all the other groups, i guess. Teruk lah me this ketua. =(

I got this from the daily bible verse..

A perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends.
Proverbs 16:28

I like the book of proverbs, it;s really fun to read and the english they use is very enjoyable! I don't know what the front part means but it says here that gossiping will break friendships. I guess. I think, yeah, it's true. So don't gossip here gossip there ah...

Okay...it's getting boring. I wanna go play some game now or else my eyelids will fall and my eyes will be closed!

No comments: