Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Computer teacher gave us 3 pieces of chocolate (Cadbury...not Hershey's) today. hahaha. For those who scored 94% lah... the rest just sat there and wished they were us! llol

The funny part was this..

KAREE ACTUALLY ATE THE CHOCOLATE THAT MARIE GAVE HER!
DURING HER PUASA TIME!
My goodness. I don't know whether it's against the Muslim law or not but how can you do that Karee? bah....it's just funny.

Plus, Karee's super lover Stewardess came to class today. Substitute. Karee bugged us the whole 2 periods. gosh.

Nothing much today...

Yesterday??

Umm....Nick, ma, pa and I did our recycling and we collected 30 ringgit and 90 cents. hahaha. Nick and I each got 10. yay! Then we went to have ice kacang later...hehehe. fun day but I wqas really sleepy the whole time. zzz

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

ei..how u do the comment thing...mine sot liao :(