Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Juliet


Juliet Weybret


Go see her. She's amazing. How I wish she was a gospel singing. =P Anyways, her voice is totally amazing and she's only freakin' 15! My goodness.... she only played guitar for 9 months and she's like a pro...abby, you suck! xD



Go check out her pages...she'll be the next Colbie or Marie...



http://www.youtube.com/julietoringinals
http://www.myspace.com/julietweybret



Ahhh...you will be amazed!





Now now, stop the Juliet, back to Abby. :P So, this AJK for the ketua kelas group punya bendahari came and look for me today. I guess he's one of Yeong Sheng's friend. Ahh... he asked me to collect $2 from each lower form class. I said okay and then I went back to my seat. Later, this few words flashed in front of me:



Abby, you dare to go collect money meh?


Omigosh. I totally froze. beku seperti ais Why did I say yes in the first place? Now I have to deal with going to each class and asking for their ketua kelas. Oh dear.... I don't know what to do larh... I do not like to intrude when the teachers are teaching. Oh my... I need help!



HELP!

Done studying??? NO! I still have about 3 weeks left to doomsday! Next week is the raya break and I MUSt drill myself!!! agh... Never been this harsh on myself. All along I've never prepared for my test or exams before. This year, it's a BIG change.



I need to study!
I need to glorify!
I need the top 10!

Go Abby!!!

No comments: