Friday, September 12, 2008

Transformations

Popo and I watched "chueng sai gei" (a contonese drama series) just now! I know, it's old. It's still fun to watch! So, there was this part where they had to put Kwok Kho Ying into jail because she kena tuduh for killing her husband but she didn't. Ah...forget the story. The important part is, Raymond (Lam Fung!) was the guy playing the police officer who put her into jail!! wahahaha. So funny. He looked so different larh...and more tanned =P

Raymond Lam .... or you migh tknow him as "Gun Ga Zai" !! tehehe



Now, people change really quickly, due to age and all. For me, I changed a lot since the day I was born. I remeber having good eye sight but now? I wear a 300+ degree short-sighted specs. hahaha. I like blue a lot last time but now I really adore red. I tend to get mad really quickly last time but now, by God's grace, I've learnt how to control my temper. Things change, people change, enviroment change. Change in a good way, not a bad way, okay?



I would also like to take this chance to ask you all to save mama earth. Humans have changed mama earth from a peaceful, green place into a horn-beeping, smelly, green house place. This is obviously a bad change. All we can do now is to save mama earth, change mama earth. So, change your habits! Don't turn on the tap while you're brushing or soaping yourself. Don't turn on the air-cond when it's already cold (sweating is healthy!). Don't ever ever waste any food because many people on the other side of the world and suffering from famine and yet you create piles and piles of junk out of FOOD! Please, if you need the panduan on saving mama earth, just go to any search engines and type how to save the earth. It's easy. Even recycling a piece of waste paper can help! Plant a tree!

A tree can't grow by itself without your help and love!

Happy changing! Happy saving!

No comments: