Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 minutes..

Bah. I only have 5 minutes to write this and I suddenly went blank. I don't know what to say!


Okay...


Classes today were pretty much boring but I liked the part when they kept interupting our class with the pengumuman-s. llol. The teachers were like "oh...not again" with a really unhappy look on their face. hahaha.


Basketball perjumpaan just now. I don't fancy it much. It's a total bore. I don't even like basketball. blech. So, Marie and Pae Yii accompanied me to the court to get my co-cum card back but the teacher won't let me get my card back! So bad. Oh yeah, when we almost reached the court, Karee suddenly jumped out of the bushes! Well...not quite but similiar. It was sooo funny. Stephanie was behind her. tehehe. So we blah~ed for quite a long time under the tree, standing on the gross mud ground. eek. Marie kept clucking about her Ah Chai and all, saying that he's sitting there and what what what. oohh...I'm gonna blow soon!


Karee, Marie and Aly kept talking about the infamous ai-ren over and over again. Adui please...I don't have a crush on him naymore larh. Can't you guys get over it?! cheers

No comments: