Wednesday, August 27, 2008

do-re-mi

Karee and Marie are having a crazing dream - us forming a band. Yes. It's typically CRAZY! Karee wants to learn guitar. Sorry to say this guys but...

IS THERE ANY OTHER INSRUMENT YOU CAN THINK OF INSETAD OF THE GUITAR?!

Bang goes me again but I really mean this. Hello!?! I started learning and then chipped in Marie and Aly and now Karee. Umm...call me selfish and all but it's just what I think and feel. If it's really your dream of mastering guitar scales and all, GO AHEAD! I will support you guys.

BAND. As the word goes through my crazy brain, I started thinking about my singing. It's been long since I've back-up sang for the youth. I miss it a lot. A LOT. Okay, besides that, this huge question got into my head,

"Abby, can you really sing?!"

Ermm.... I might answer with a strong YES but then it really really got me thinking. I don't sing like other girls do, I don't sing like guys either. Aiyah...The only thing I know is to have fun with my voice box. I can do really really high pitches but I can sometimes go pretty low too. But. There is one thing I found out. People always say that I can't hit this pitch or "oh..you can sing" blah.....critisicm. I know one thing for sure, God gave me my voice to lift His name up. Seriously. I can sing How Great Thou Art better than the easy peasy stars are blind. I can hit the note in One Way but I can't do it in too little too late. I have lots and lots of fun singing to the Lord. God is great.

So, I sing for God, not for men.

So so, my answer is still a very very strong YES. (no matter what you say about me being perasan and all. Who cares lah...you jealous saja mah....=P)

No comments: