Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Sorry Story

Right...i would probebly skip some unimportant parts due to the...um...."longness"

ahemhemhem....

So...Karee had her *ahem* and kena her skirt...

Kimberly informed her

Karee spent the whole recess washing in the toilet =.="

We continued to study as usual...

I went to Karee's place to chat because i completed my writing

Karee became really "xing fen" and kept laughing

Audrey asked

"Issit because you're having the *ahem*, that's why you're crazy?"

Karee shook her head

Kimberly asked Karee

"the thing I told you...issit true?"

Karee said yes.

Kimberly added

"You know when i told u kan.....that Gavin looked at the spot lorh. Then he laughed"

Everyone was silent and then we all shouted in "ewness"

Karee went red

awfully red

then the topic continued

Timothy suddenly joined and asked

"wah...who like Gavin?"

somebosy voiced out

"KAREE"

she shook her head so geng until it was like gonna fall

Gavin on the other hand was acting cool....

The topic ran and ran....

Karee was sooo um.... [can't explain]

then i went back to my seat...



I really am sorry Karee, i didn't mean to laugh at you when you were in the toughest situation of today. I really am sorry for not helping you. Please don't be mad! And don't cry! You looked like you wanted to cry you know? I was soooo scared. Be strong =P

I went to prayer meeting again, and also the recess one. I was soooo...really scared when Valerie asked me to lead the recess one....you know i can't really speak in public. But then, with God's help, i made it through. Thank You!
My shoulder is aching like mad!

No comments: