Monday, August 25, 2008

Rhymes


It's raining.
It's pouring.
Abigail feels like sleeping.
She went to bed and bumped her head.
So she couldn't get up in the morning.
(edited by Abby ^^)


Yeap. It's raining outside okay. Have you heard of this nursery rhyme before? It's pretty famous. The original one was about an old man snoring larh...not Abigail. Nursery rhymes are amusing. To bad young toddlers nowadays only watch Mickey and Higglytoen Heroes. I was stuck with nursery rhymes and the kiddie shows which Kuma brought back from Brighton. I was glad I was stuck. tehehe

We got back some of our test papers. Pretty "okay" results. I want the rest to be totally better. I want all As ah....don't play play.
Got lots of corrections to do. Pretty lame huh? After test and yet we still have to do correction. Waste of time, paper and ink!

History project.
Teacher wants to see our process tomorrow. My group hasn't done much since the first checking. As the group leader, I'm pretty much ashamed of myself. Sigh. Better go do now larh... Or else I'll be history.

No comments: