Monday, August 18, 2008

Few hours left

Going to leave home for the youth camp in...erm...a few hours =). Really really excited! yippppeeee..

I'm still sick of the blog skin thingee. I can't seem to get anything right for the moment. Gosh...i need help!

Liana and I got into the photograpghy workshop! Haha...means many pictures will be posted after the camp! The rest of them joined either videography, public speaking or social etiquette. Mandy is going to do some glass painting during her arts and craft workshop! So fun. Aaron isn't going. BOO! He's going to his class trip instead of this super youth camp! Trust me, he'll miss out A LOT!

Because i'll be home away for the week, i will be unable to update my blog or sign into my msn. A thousand apologies. But i will give you a great insight of the camp after I come back. cheers

No comments: