Friday, August 22, 2008

Challenging Lifestyle

I'm back folks! The youth camp was soooooooo fun!!!! We slept at about 1.30 a.m last night (this morning). wwwaaaahhhhhh ... all the food! I think i gained some weight. hahaha
We seek a move of God to impact lives and our genenration.
Four days to learn. To encounter Him. To be changed and to be the change.
I'm really changed. The bond between the Lord and I are now closer than ever. I love Jesus! Jesus loves me.
Gosh!
The feelings are so hard to explain and all but i tell you, the camp was really really supendously(?) FUN!

Day 1 (18 of 8)
Arrived All Saints and about 3. Mandy accompanied me to my room. I was the only one amongst Liana, Mandy, Berenice, Janice, Jesslyn and I, to be sleeping upstairs, on the 7th floor. The rest of them were on the 4th. We later had dinner and started our Challenging Lifestyle 1. Rev. Thiam Choy was the speaker. Slept at about 11 plus.
Day 2 (19)
Woke up at 2 a.m and 4 a.m. The air-cond was super cold and I couldn't switch it off. Later woke up at 5+. Got ready for morning devotion. Sat with groups for morning devotion. I was in JOYFUL (joyful joyful we adore ye). After the talks, we headed to our respective workshops to learn something facinating. hahaha. I was in the Photography workshop. Louis Pang was our "mister". His pictures were so lively and so amazing. He taught us really great stuff. visit www.louispang.com. I'm sure you'll be amazed. We had the Mini Olympics after the workshop. It was pretty lame and all, I have to say. We have to skip with one leg, our lembing was a satay stick, the peluru was tissue paper. We had to crawl on grass. Gosh! I was really itchy after all that. A shower was just the right thing to do at that time. Uh...before that, we had Vico. hahaha. Shower. dinner. CL 3. Fellowship. Sleep.
Day 3 (20)
Everything was same as yesterday. Except for the fact that we did not play the Mini Olypics anymore. It was a big YAY! though. We payed "the game of life" instead. It was fun. We had to go to run here run there to get $$$ and then buy stuff and then get insentive, pay taxes, take exams, do exercises, read the bible, give offering and all. That was the time when I sweat the most thorughout the whole camp. We did not have any workshops today. We listened to Rev. Khee Vun (or k-h-e-e-v-u-n)'s teaching about B0y Girl Realtionship (BGR). Everyone went high on that one. That nisht, we had the 1 minute to fame competition. The boy who was the champion, sang amazing grace so amazingly. He can join American Idol lah... Creative guy was also really funny. Judges...you guys were awesome! I like the part when you guys did the YY dance. wakaka
Day 4 (21)
The game of life continued. Codi was the winner. hahaha. Closing ceremony was a blast! We gila terus. It was awesome.
Today
Tired and all but had lots of fun. Wanna join next year!
Deborah, Samantha J, Samantha W, Jeremy, May Yee, Brandon, Rachel and the rest,
I'll never forget you all.
Keep burning for God.

No comments: