Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am the REVOLUTION!


The reason why i said that is bacause i really felt the revolution in me. YES, i went to the Revolution party yesterday and i can say that it's a blast!! The message from Ps. Kenneth was really touching i find it the best of the night. The Praise and Woship was.....totally amazing. Truly Malaysian bacause they sang the songs written by themselves and they are so catchy, so ME. I loved it sooooo much. I want to go again. I didn't get any badges or tees which they threw some to the crowd, but i had brought home something which i would cherish all my life - God in my heart, the burning flame in my heart to preach His good news to many, the love He gave me....all these are a thousand times better than a badge or a tee, it's precious.

I remember the most about the pastor speaking about the Jehovah witnesses which came to his doorstep. The pastor said the Jehovah witnesses (the teens) would leave school for 1 or 2 years just to go to another country to preach their good news, their belief. What a great sacrifice they did for something they believed in, but what about us? Us real sons and daughters?! What have we done to preach the Good News of Jesus? Think.

Tears came to my eyes when Ps. Kenneth talked about the story of the cat. It related a lot to the story between God and His children. God wants the best out of us, the best for us. He will hurt himself just to protect us, Jesus sacrificed His life just to take away our sins. He will never hurt us, He loves us. And i'm not afraid to admit that I love Him. With Him, i can move the mountains! Yes, I can!


My G-O-D, is B-I-G!!

No comments: