Sunday, August 24, 2008

Self Reclaimation (?)

I want to make things clear. Crystal clear. Maybe it's because many of you guys assume that I don't care about this really great thingee but nevermind. I'm telling you NOW and you better read carefully, with your 7 eyes opened wide.
First and foremost, I'm ABIGAIL HIEW YII YEE. Remember it. I'm not a nobody, I'm a somebody. I'm registered you know. So don't try to violate or misuse my name. It's my name.

I'm different, compared to the other growing teenagers. Yes, many said that I tend to be more mature and all but I tell you now, in a way, I am mature but on the other side I'm pretty much a 14 year old trying to have great fun with her life. I take things seriously sometimes (or most of the time) but I do have the intention to have great fun. I'm not a lawyer, I'm just me.
I can shout louder than the Linkin Park lead singer, ya know?
I can jump higher than the Switchfoot lead singer, aha?
Don't go around sharing "Oh Abigail is a really serious and not fun old lady"! I will get mad at you, but it's just for a moment. Please forgive and forget.

You can say that I HATE being copy-cated.
I can agree.
Indeed, I do not like other people following my (um....) everything. From my hair to my schoolbag to my nail polish colour to what I like to write in my blog, I totally spite other people wanting to be like me (i'm not perasan-ing, please). Be yourself! I don't like following trends, I don't want to be a wannabe. I'm me. The typical Sabahan, kampung, old-fashioned girl. So what? I'm being myself, no point back stabbing me with a super sharp knife. It won't work anyways.
Better use the knife to chop some serai and go masak with ginger.

So what if I'm a Jesus freak?!
I love Jesus and I'm really proud to say that. Does that burst your bubble? Jesus deserves our love. Nothing compares to his love. He died for us on the cross, to wash away our evil, yucky sins. He loved us soooo much!
Oh..so I can't love Him a lot ah?
This is Malaysia I'm living in, dudes.
think.

Yesh? I come off as proud, arrogant and irritating?

Oh really? REALLY? As far as I know, I'm pretty friendly. Or somewhat goofy. I dunno larh. If I put off a big ugly papaya face in front of you, please shout at me larh. You can slap too, I give you the rights. It's just me. I sometimes don't like to mingle around and laugh laugh laugh when I don't fell like it. I'm not a faker. I just keep quiet sometimes to let other people talk.

I mean...oh, you want to listen to Abby blah-ing about this and that all by herself?
I don't get it. When I talk, people say that I'm too chong hi or something. Okay...when i don't talk, you guys will start the "eir...this girl ah...keep quiet only, bai makai yong oh?" Please, I have a big mouth. So from today onwards, I will talk non-stop if no one stops me. If you think I'm being cool at the corner, just talk about chocolate and Jason Castro and I will entertain you with my saliva. hahaha


For more clear informations about me, please call me at my house number. Yes, Abby doens't have a handphone, so what larh? Not in trend ah? Who cares...I like Flinstones more than Jimmy Neutron anyways.




No comments: