Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bye bye exams...

Ah! Exams were done yesterday. I hope that my grades will be better this time, way better. Civic was hard. All the parliment and demokrasi things came out. I totally tembak lah..
Malay? I wanna cry already. I heard Khoo saying that I was the worst scorer for the class. My goodness....i seriously don't want to join tuition. It's just me, the no tuition girl.
Currently changing my blog skins. I haven't found one that suits my personality. Will be trying to get one (or maybe code one myself!).
Marie has gone to Sibu. Her flight was 6 yesterday. Hope she'll have fun.
Laura is leaving later at 11 a.m. I'm gonna miss her sooooo much. She's a great person, a great role model. Oh Lord, grant her journey mercy and pray that she'll always live life Your way.
All the best Laura!
The farewell was coool. tehehe. We did something called..um....i guess....it was immediate acting or something. Khin Enn pulled people out from the youth to go onstage to act. So, it's like, SNAP! you're who who who!
It was fun.
I played Laura =)
I got bananas as my Acedemy Award trophy! Mum, dad and I ate them this morning =P. Chok's cooking was great. The cake he baked was yyuummmmmyyy....but i think i have been going to the toilet often today. 2 times since this morning. Really cirit-birit meh? Anyways, it was totally worth it. The cake was yummy! And also the agar-agar and Pizza larh...tehehe.
Off for more coding. see ya!

1 comment:

SueSue said...

thanks for signing my guesbook. i hope my teeth will grow back quick too!! i wanna smile like a broadway star but im just too embarassed to show people that im teethless. haha :)