Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayer = power

The teachers in school kept saying that students kept posting bad things about the teachers in the internet. I don't know whether it's me or not but i hope it isn't. I don't wish to get into any trouble. Because of that, i will be talking about other topics, school topics will only be discussed when it is nessesary.


For today's 40 days fast and prayer, we continue to pray for a change in the church. Please pray for our fellow church leaders. (read. 1 Corinthians 1:10-17) Pray that they will have a strong christian character and Live on God's word. Also have the wisdom at home have unity in their hearts. This not only points to the church leaders, but it points to us as well. We must be role models to the non-christians. Act like you're a christian. Don't give a chance to other people to say that "oh...he/she is a christian?? She sure doesn't seem like one!" NO! We must not let other people think like that so...do your thing.


Father Lord, I just pray for the christians in our school. I pray that they will be able to attend the prayer meeting every morning. I also pray that they will bring their non-christians friends to the meeting so that they will impacted and accept Christ. Father Lord, I pray for my friends. Lord, though they are christians but some of them still don't know You Lord. Father please grant me the wisdom and the endurance to talk to them about You. For those who haven't come to know you let Lord I just pray that You will be able to use me to bring them close to You. Father, I just pray that the family of our school will become the the family of You, Lord. I pray for the school, pray that you'll bless everyone in it and always guide them through their work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: