Friday, October 10, 2008

11394 - Jessie Birthday =) and Archuleta's AI number =P


Do you think he's cute?
Wait till you see this


(the previous picture was deleted. sorry)


I think this is the best picture of him on the net. Like, you can really see how mesmerising his eyes are, how unique his ears are, how tall his nose is and how kissable his lips are. And you can also see his cute moly-moly mole! cool...


Wah... he was the first awesome singer that I've seen growing up. Okay, he's not my childhood friend bah... What I mean is I saw him growing up as an American Idol and now having his own single/album. How amazing is that? Seeing him audition for the first time, it was sooooo cooooollllll when he sang "Waiting on the world to change" (Credits to Randy Jackson - he sang along). Well, I hope I can join Malaysian Idol one day. Malaysia, please continue the franchise,


WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE HIM.



David Archuleta even got Simon Cowell to say SORRY to him. (Watch the finals) How cool @.@ But then, he also got some hahaha actions from Simon. Simon, I still think you're great and funny.
































































SEE?



It's what makes some moody people (like me today) laugh.










Oh yeah, enough with the David Archuleta and Simon Cowell pictures. We need to give these guys some credit.




Yes, when I say these guys, I really mean both of them. Jason Castro <3, for showing me the other side of cool guitaring and singing, remebering me of old old songs (which are really cool) and Ryan Seacrest, who made the audience happy when you fought with Simon. hahaha





I heart American Idol.





It was the Majlis Perpisahan for the ketua kelas & penolong ketua kelas-es. We ate food and all. Very very short thingee. Food was okay-okay larh.



Next week will be HOLIDAY! for us form 1 and 2 students. PMR students are sitting for their PMR. May the Lord be with you guys. Hmm... let me see who I know in form 3 which are sitting for PMR...



Debbie, Valerie, Yen Yen, Kester, Samuel Ong, Jeremy,...



I guess that's about it (I only know so little people ah?? goodness..)



Oh!



And also...



David, Timothy, Lisa, and Eric.



For those who I have not mentioned, really sorry. My brain didn't give me your name. Greatest apology. Anyways, work hard for it. Go PMR candidates!



How fast...!



Next year it's going to be me sitting on one of the tables, waiting for the PMR questions to reach my sweaty palms. Omoh-chik-a-latte! eeks. Lord, prepare me for this.



I want 8As!!!!!!

No comments: