Saturday, October 4, 2008

Santa Claus is coming...

In 2 months time!
oh...I can't wait =)
And there's going to be this.....
Yeah bebeh!
The time when everyone gathers and celebrates! The only time when we fellow Christians can get together and preach the good news to non-believers. Please come...

The Anglican youths are doing a play, "The play". Sad to say that I'm not involved. Kind of disappointed but ahh...it's the 3 wise men part our church is doing. I can't be a wise man, I'm a g.i.r.l. hahaha

Besides that we're going to have our own play at the church which will be performed during the Christmas Eve Service. It's also a drama and I'm also not involved.

SIGH!

Okay.. I really want to be in it but somehow I'm not. I guess God wants me to do other things. Issit? Anyways, I'm in the carol team. Yeah! The youth one and the GS Kids, or is it together? aiks. As long as I'm able to use the songs to tell the good news, I'm already pretty happy. Go Abby!

No comments: