Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spam blog?

What is spam blog anyway?


This was what I got from the Blogger company. It was typed underneath my greatlittlethings blog box...



This blog has been locked and unpublished due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.
This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.

What is this?? What violation? Did I kill someone? That blog is totally kosong lorh... unless someone wants the link larh. It's a cool link =) But please, I'm not violating. I sent the unlock request already so, pray that it'll be alright.

People (one person) kept farting in class! We didn't actually hear it, we can smell the stink. So maybe, it was a silent killer. nyah hahaha. Marie and I have some suspects in mind. But please larh whoever you are, don't fart that smelly! Please run out of class or something. It was seriously too stinkyyyyy.

Need to do Sejarah. Yes, notes again. Luckily I went out to bentang about the akhbar thingee or else I'll have to stand outside for the rest of the year! Oh well, it's only like, a few weeks. but also really toh soi! eeks. I'm off. =)

No comments: